If you haven’t, I’m happy to be able to tell you about it with my weekly content. It is such an AMAZING place to visit!
Here are 13 reasons to visit this fabulous place:
1. It has over 7,000 acres of tropical beauty and is a destination within a destination
2. They have a villa portfolio that is second to none, featuring private homes with 3-10 bedrooms, pools, maid service and daily breakfast
3. In addition, there are 247 rooms and suites surrounded by gardens and golf course views
This is the Superior Casita, the opening price point room @ 538 square feet!
This is an example of their "Elite Suites" with a separate bedroom @ a total of 1292 square feet!
4. Absolutely EVERY room, suite and villa have a complimentary 4 passenger golf cart
5. There’s an exclusive beach with water sports, a new family pool complex and its very own Beach Club & restaurant
This is just one view of the Beach Club.
This is the Beach Club Restaurant.
6. There are 8 international gourmet restaurants, 2 food trucks and 7 bars & lounges
This is Chilango Taqueria.
This is La Piazzetta Restaurant.
This is La Casita Marina Restaurant
7. There are an astounding 63 holes of championship golf including the #1 rated course in the Caribbean, i.e. “Teeth of the Dog”
The Famous "Teeth of the Dog" Championship Golf Course - rated #1 in the Caribbean & #27 in the entire world!
8. La Terraza Tennis Center has 13 Har-tru tennis courts with 10 of them lit for night play
9. They have a marina that is the Caribbean’s largest that also includes shopping & dining
10. They even have an Equestrian Center that hosts world class polo tournaments
Opportunities for Horseback riding.
And even learning how to play polo!
11. They have a 250 acre shooting center with over 200 stations
12. They have a supervised kids program for all ages
13. They have a ‘village’ with even more shopping, dining and even an amphitheater that hosts top name entertainers
This is a photo of the Altos Chavon Village.
The Amphitheater in Altos Chavon.
Has anything sparked your interest?! All in all, it has something for everyone!
I’m working on planning a group, likely during the 1st quarter of 2023 in case you’re interested in joining us but alternatively if you have your own thoughts to discover this great place or consider your own family or group, I’d be thrilled to work with you on that.
Needless to say, it has so much to offer and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg, nor is it too far to have to travel.